I was waiting for this movie for a long time, I even went to the movie theater by myself so that I don’t get bothered while watching the movie, I wanted to enjoy every single second of action, but unfortunately, the movie wasn’t what I expected, and basically I was fooled by the damn trailer.
SPOILER ALERT (In Points)
- So , Iron Man 3, where to start, lets begin with the cool flying suit which slams into Tony Stark’s body without causing him any injuries, well we know it’s a Sci Fi movie, but come on, he doesn’t have super powers, he’s a man in a suit, so if the suit comes in full speed to hit his arms , legs , chest and face, at least I expect some bruises and a little blood don’t you think??
- Last time i checked, Tony Stark is one of the wealthiest people on earth, and he has a company that produces the best weapons known to man, he created Iron Man in cave , all the villains in the world want him dead, can someone please explain to me how he doesn’t have a defense system in his house? 3 helicopters destroyed everything he owns in a few minutes and all he could do is through stuff at them like he’s playing angry birds or something.
- The Mandarin has long been Iron Man’s arch-nemesis , if you read the comics you know that this man is not an easy target, not even for Tony Stark, for the sake of an unexpected twist for the audience to enjoy they made one of the most evil people in the world into a drunk , homeless British actor who will accept the role of the most wanted man on Earth for some drugs and a speed boat, if that wasn’t disappointing to you, I don’t know what to tell you, at that point I was about to start breaking things in the theater.
- Not the whole thing was disappointing , I mean I loved the suit that Stark can control remotely that can be destroyed into tiny little pieces when it touches anything, oh wait, that’s another negative thing in the movie.
- If he can fix the hole in his chest and remove the debris that was threatening his life by just going to the hospital why did he wait that long ? I really don’t know, and how about throwing the arc reactor in the ocean?? people can find that thing and make something dangerous with it don’t you think ???
Honestly I don’t want to talk about every single detail in the movie , but it’s not Iron Man, it’s a Disney movie, it’s not Marvel, I’m disappointed , really disappointed, and I don’t think I’m going to watch any other Marvel movie ever again…