It seems that not all Michael Jackson’s fans are happy about what’s going on (The new This is It Documentary), and they are still seeking the truth behind the death of their Idol. I don’t blame anyone for doing that, as a Michael Jackson fan i want to know exactly what happened to the King Of Pop, but this group of fans who created the www.this-is-not-it.com are giving some details as facts, even though no one knows for sure that these things actually happened..Â Here’s what they wrote on their site:
- Michael Jacksonâ€™s shocking sudden weight loss as a result of stress and medication, reducing him to a mere 108 lbs (49kg) at the time of his death.
- Kenny Ortega, the director of both the tour and the movie, having to help Michael Jackson up the stairs, having to feed him and cut his food.
- Michael Jackson’s growing concerns: in May, while rehearsing over 10 hours a day, Michael Jackson confided to a few trusted fans he did not feel ready to do 50 shows, having agreed only to 10 originally, he felt pressured and the tour schedule seemed grueling.
- Michael Jackson failing to show up at rehearsals because he was not well, and being picked up from his house by his choreographer to force him to go to work.
- Michael Jacksonâ€™s debilitating insomnia and loss of appetite, the crippling pressure he was under, which led him to be over-prescribed and over-medicated by criminal doctors who kept him in an altered, drowsy state throughout the day and in an anesthetic coma at night.
- Everyone around him witnessing to Michael Jackson looking confused and groggy, forgetting the lyrics of his own songs during rehearsals. Nonetheless, his entourage kept enabling his dangerous prescription-drug use, to keep him relaxed, rested and under ‘control’. Those very drugs are named as the cause of death in the coronerâ€™s report.
- You will also not see Michael Jacksonâ€™s loyal fans and a couple of his friends attempting to intervene, writing letters pleading for those around him to care for his condition, and ultimately, after being ignored, giving letters of concern to Michael himself. Unfortunately, those who had the power to act did not, instead they chose to keep Michael Jackson isolated and controlled.
Watch the video and tell us what you think… I really like the effort these guys are giving to reveal the truth, but they have to back it up with something…